RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Twin Cities Career Education
RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Career Education began in 1985 in Minneapolis and since then has expanded its services to include training centers in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and St. Cloud, as well as mobile training and education services throughout the upper Midwest. RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center utilizes the expertise of its 90+ business partners throughout Minnesota to design new and revise existing curridulum for state of the art training.
Career Education Courses develop skills through a step-by-step learning process including technical, workplace and interpersonal skills. Courses are instructor led with class sizes between eight and 16 students.
Industry Certification Preparation Courses short-term certification specific preparation for industry credential exams and licenses.
Training Seminars are 4-16 hour pre-designed or customized trainings that develop technical, interpersonal or combined skills. Class size is between 2 and 16 students.
Customized Training Courses are from 20 to 500 hours for a group or specific population in chosen topics and skills. Class size is between 2 and 22 students and is instructor led.
For RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Course Catalog and training schedule, click here:
What Makes RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Career Education Unique?
- Training focuses on both technical and interpersonal skills.
- Small class size is maintained and trainer is present in classroom at all times.
- Training is certified, accredited and licensed.
- Training is customized for specific populations.
- Classes operate on a “Business Model.” Students are required to treat training as if it were a job.
- Business partners are integrated into the development and implementation of all classes.
- Business partners help facilitate work-readiness training and the hiring of graduates by their companies.
For a detailed Flyer on a specific RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Training click on one of the following links:
RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Career Education is recognized by the following:
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) – www.carf.org
- Licensed as a private school by the State of Minnesota – www.ohe.state.mn.us
- Certified as a training provider by the Workforce Investment Act (WIA): DEED – www.iseek.org
*RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center is in candidacy for accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education – www.council.org
For further information on RESOURCE Minnesota Resource Center Twin Cities Career Education, call 612-752-8138 or 612-752-8154.
Minneapolis, St. Paul and St. Cloud